Join the Team!
Development Vacancies - December 2020
C# SQL MVC WebAPI Developer
(£35,000 to £50,000)
Based on a number of new project wins, ap16 are looking for a technically strong developer.
The position is a 100% hands on technical role developing software in C#, typically with a browser based UI against SQL Server Databases.
Strong self-management and task-management are essential, as is the ability to work on multiple projects in tandem.
We welcome applications from developers looking to step up to more senior roles - do you have what it takes?
The base role will encompass:
- Software Development
- Creating specifications for system development
- Planning and developing software systems within project timelines and budgets
More senior candidates may have Client and Team management responsibilities in addition to technical responsibilities:
- Advising and implementing software development best practice
- Managing development task allocation with project managers and the development team
- Managing client expectations of delivery timescales and costs for enhancements
- Identifying further opportunities for development tasks within projects and clients in general
- Scheduling and maintaining client contact
Key Technologies in use at ap16
- Web Services / WebAPI
- SQL Server / SSRS / SSIS
- Dynamics CRM
Please apply in the first instance with CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
No Agencies, thank you!
ap16 are always interested to hear from candidates interested in the following roles:
- Technical Leads
- Senior Developers
- Project Management
- Software Testers
If you have a solid grounding in the relevant Microsoft technologies, please get in contact, providing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org